posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:09 AM by bknight

Upcoming SSIS and SSAS Classes

Untitled 1 table { font-size: 1em; } A:link { color: #265CC0; text-decoration:"underline"; }

I've been busily writing a new SSAS class this month that I'll be personally training it on 4/23. Below is the entire schedule for upcoming classes from End to End Training and you can also contact me for personal training or consulting if you prefer that model. The End to End facility is really amazing and Andy Warren, who manages the facility does a fantastic job. I hope to see you there!

Course Title Start Date End Date Instructor Order Link
End to End Analysis Services 4/23/2007 4/26/2007 Brian Knight Register Now
End to End Integration Services 5/7/2007 5/10/2007 Brian Knight Register Now
End to End Performance Tuning 5/21/2007 5/24/2007 Andy Warren Register Now
End to End Performance Tuning 6/11/2007 6/14/2007 Andy Warren Register Now
End to End Integration Services 6/18/2007 6/21/2007 Brian Knight Register Now
End to End Performance Tuning 7/16/2007 7/19/2007 Andy Warren Register Now
End to End SQL Server High Availability 7/23/2007 7/26/2007 Brian Knight Register Now
End to End Integration Services 8/6/2007 8/9/2007 Brian Knight Register Now

Comments

# re: Upcoming SSIS and SSAS Classes

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:18 AM by mreynolds
Can you please let me know where these classes are being held?

# re:Upcoming SSIS and SSAS Classes

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:01 AM by Shabnam Gupta
Brian,

I need to know when is the next SSAS class going to be and where it is going to take place.

Thanks
Shabnam

# re: Upcoming SSIS and SSAS Classes

Monday, May 14, 2007 6:55 PM by Brian Knight
Hi!, They all take place in Orlando, FL.

# re: Upcoming SSIS and SSAS Classes

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:44 AM by Sireesha
Brian,

Can you tell me when the next End to End SQL Server High Availability class will he held?

I tried the link above and it tells the class is unavailable.

Thanks.

# re: Upcoming SSIS and SSAS Classes

Saturday, May 19, 2007 5:53 PM by Brian Knight
Oops didn't realize it didn't work. Try going to http://www.endtoendtraining.com for an up to date schedule.